miércoles, 24 de junio de 2015

Story of my life

Saturday, 13 June 1942

On Friday, 12 June, I woke up early at six o 'clock ;It was my birthday. I'm not allowed to get up then, so I had to wait until quarter to seven.Then I went down to the dining-room, where Moortje, my cat, welcome me. At seven I went in to Mummy and Daddy, and then to the sitting-room for my present .The nicest present was  you-my diary!There was a bunch of roses on the table, and lots more flowers and presents arrive for me during the day. Daddy and Mummy gave me a blue blouse, a game and a bottle of fruit juice which taste quite like wine!

At school, I shared out some cakes with my Friends, and I was allowed to choose the game that we played in the sports lesson. Afterwards, all my Friends danced round me in a circle and sang 'Happy Birthday'


Saturday, 20 June 1942


It's strange, writing a diary. Of course, I've written things before, but who will be interested in the thoughts of a thirteen-year-old schoolgirl?Well,does it matter? I want to write, and I want to bring out so many things that lie Deep in my heart.
I need a diary because I haven't got a friend. You won't belive that  I am completely alone in the world! And I'm not. I have loving parents and a sixteen-year-old sister, a good home and about thirty people that I can call Friends. There are plenty of boys who are interested in me too! But I haven't got yhat one, true friend who understands me.So this diary can be my new friend. Let's start with the story of my life.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario