jueves, 2 de junio de 2016

The Prision

March 13th


Dear diary, if you were a person, I would talk to you right now.
I need to know what to do. Today in the morning I was at the candy store and I saw a girl there, first I thought she was going to buy tissue papers and then left, but she didn't, she was stealing!. Fist i thought about telling her my story so she would stop doing what she was doing and have a better life than mine, butthen I thought, '' But if I tell her everything about me and the she just loughs and leaves everything like that and continoues doing the same? And if she gets scared and leaves forever?! I enjoy seeing her coming happy
to the store. But I don't know what to do, if she continous like this she can finish in prision, OR WORST! IN A LIFE LIKE MINE! h what can I do? If I tell Rosa she. . . I don't know what she can do to that poor girl, she is just making this so hard to decide, I hope I could decide before something happened to her. And I know why is she doing that, I went throught it and everyone have their reasons. I would think of something. . .

Tommy Castelli

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario