miércoles, 31 de agosto de 2016

''Marraige is the end''

In the class of literature we were learning how to write short stories so our teacher told us to write a short story that ends with the sentence ''That was the last time he/she ever saw them''.
  
''Marriage is the end''
Once upon a time, there was a happy couple, Marie and John. They were so in love, one day John asked Marie if she wanted to marry him. Marie didn't know what to answer because she was worried thinking that with marriage everything that they were would be lost. So she told him she needed more time to think about it, but this made John think that she was in love with another man so he wanted to leave her. Marie was so sad she ran away and left John a note that said:
''Baby, I have loved you all my life 
and leaving you is like leaving
my heart and I´m so sad
but so sad that in
this moment I can´t
even say your
name. With my 
last piece of love,
Marie''

John started crying and he couldn't stop thinking about her. -'' She was the love of my life and I can´t stop thinking I'm the worst man in the world. And just by thinking in that moment, that she was crying with her eyes full of tears, oh, that wonderful eyes, blue as the sea, I can´t stop thinking that that was the last time I will ever saw them again''- and that was the last time he ever saw them.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario